Our market is only as good as the products that we sell, and we are fortunate to be connected with such quality farm producers and small business owners. While shopping in our market, don’t be afraid to ask us where your produce was grown!
Fruits & Vegetables
- Beanhaven Farms (Embro)- green & yellow beans, cauliflower
- Berry Hill Fruit Farm (Alymer) – apples
- Blizman Produce (Delhi)- new potatoes
- Boots Farms (Scotland)- green & yellow beans
- De Dreu (Mount Elgin)- broccoli, cabbage, kale
- Den Boer Farms (Otterville)- carrots, beets, radishes, green onions, turnip
- Hoogenboom Farms (Otterville) – English cucumbers
- J & B Bakos Farms Ltd. (Delhi) – watermelons
- Koteles Farms (Tillsonburg)- asparagus
- Kukielka Farms (Windham Centre)- early sweet corn
- Lake Erie Farms (Langton)- lettuce, english cucumbers
- Local Veg4U (Simcoe) – salad mixes
- Marston Produce (Langton)- mini cucumbers, dill, asparagus flour
- Pais Family Farm (Simcoe)- sweet and sour cherries, peaches, apples
- Potters Road Berries (Tillsonburg) – strawberries, raspberries
- Shabatura Produce (Windham Centre)- tomatoes, watermelon, cantaloupe, zucchini, peppers, etc.
- Summerville Line Blueberries (Otterville)- blueberries
- Thames River Melons (Innerkip)- rhubarb, watermelon, cantaloupe, tomatoes, squash, garlic, etc.
- Whitecrest Mushrooms (Putnam)- mushrooms & mushroom burgers
- White’s Potatoe Farm (Vanessa)- potatoes
- Wholesome Pickins Market & Bakery (Delhi)- strawberries, raspberries, tomatoes
Meats, Cheeses & Eggs
- Gunn’s Hill Artisan Cheese (Woodstock)
- Jensen Cheese (Simcoe)
- Norpac (Norwich)
- Overbeek’s (Tillsonburg)
Sweets & Treats
- Barrie’s Asparagus Farm (Cambridge)- chips, salsas, pastas, etc. all made from asparagus
- Cravin’ Kettle Corn (Woodstock) – hand popped kettle corn
- Hunts’ Honey (Port Rowan) – honey products
- Kernal Peanuts (Vittoria)- peanuts, snack mixes, etc.
- Ramblin’ Road Brewery Farm (La Salette)- kettle chips & chip nuts
- The Pie Place (Embro)- pies, cookies & turnovers
- The Cider Keg (Vittoria)- sparkling cider
- The Tasty Bean (Langton) – Fair trade/Kosher/Organic coffee
- Wholesome Pickins Market & Bakery (Delhi)- pies, cookies, tarts, muffins, etc.
- Country Naturals (Port Rowan)- handmade soap and rustic decor
- Crafts by Martine (Delhi)- wood signs and unique designs
- Kaiser Kountry (St. Williams) – wood crafts
- Otter Creek Woodworks (Otterville) – all things wood
If you are a local farmer and/or craftsman and would like us to feature your product at our market, please feel free to contact us.